A healthy bouncy hair is beautiful to look at, it is an ornament of your face, people want such hair. But what goes against it is that people started worry very much about their hair loss, that their hair would be less, they would look ugly . But you don’t have to worry as we have some home remedies for hair loss which you can use to reduce your hair fall.
Understand that a hundred strands coming out every day, falling is very natural because the body knows what is weak is to throw then only a new can come. So weak has to go then only new and strong as to come. This is a natural phenomenon so don’t worry at all about it and certain things we should do to see that all such excessive hair loss an all that is avoided. To avoid such condition of hair loss here comes few changes in your food habits in your lifestyle and in the management of hair which we have.
Causes of Hair loss
Well let’s understand the causes of excessive hair loss.
- One very major factor is hereditary, genetic fear. Nothing much can be done except to face it.
- Second is deficiencies in our body, iron deficiency, calcium deficiency, anemic condition that would cause hair loss. Even sinusitis cold cough and all the medicines taken for that also would cause hair loss.
- Third is stress or tension. Do you know how much it affects everything and so it is going to affect your hair also, so learn to live life tension free.
- Fourth dandruff in hair when we do not clean our hair properly and dandruff occurs, this also causes hair loss.
- Fifth use of chemical, use of artificial chemicals for colors and such things will definitely cause hair loss. So, try and see that all these causes are understood well.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
1.Amla and Lemon Paste
Well there are some very natural ingredients that are available in our kitchen around us, we can use these ingredients for the prevention of hair loss. One is amla and another is lemon.
- Take a teaspoon of amla powder and one teaspoon of lemon juice and make a paste,
- Then apply that paste on your scalp all over,
- Keep it there is set for some time just leave it and wash your hair.
Understand that amla and lemon contains vitamin C that helps in strengthening our follicles. It prevents hair loss and it even prevents premature hair greying. Very easy to make paste, apply it once a week.
Well our second natural ingredient, which is so useful for hair is aloe vera. Aloe vera is like a magic, it helps in strengthening hair, grows better hair and makes your hair bouncy. It also works like a conditioner it makes your hair smooth and soft.
- Take Aloe Vera cut to remove the gel, bring it in the cup smoothen it and,
- Gently apply it on your hair.
- Apply it and keep it for 45 minutes.
- And then wash it.
Remember you don’t have to mix anything with aloe vera, you just have to use pure gel. It is very effective for weak hair because it really strengthens your hair.
3.Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil
Well, one more natural ingredients are curry leaves and coconut oil.
- Roast curry leaves and put them in coconut oil and then boiling and boiling when it becomes dark blackish in color then switch off the gas,
- Let it cool down and strain it,
- Now, just apply this oil on your scalp nicely and keep it there for an hour,
- And then wash it with a simple natural shampoo.
Some other home remedies for hair loss
Now these natural things are only going to help your natural growth. It will bring bounce and it will make you feel much more confident and better. Well there are certain things you should do in anytime and in that includes:-
- First, massaging your scalp with your fingertip it really relaxes your head.
- Second, take a comb and comb from back to the front. Backcombing really helps in increasing circulation to the root region.
- Third, whenever possible use buttermilk or curd and rub that on your scalp and then take a bath it would definitely help to remove dandruff and you can also use some anti dandruff shampoos also with it.
- Another remedy is wash your hair from neem leaves. Boil it in water and use this water for you hair wash so that you will never catch any infection and and prevent the problem.
So these are the few things and then finally, and of course a good sleep. A good night’s sleep definitely helps you everywhere in life.
In the end I just want to say that we should learn to live stress free life take things as it is and not get bothered about it. After all, you are not defined by how you look, you are what you are and see that you have confidence in yourself. If you have any other home remedies for hair loss then please do comment and share your experiences after using these remedies.
Check out here : – Home Remedies For Glowing Skin